We design, manufacture and install bespoke wine cellars and wine rooms tailor-made to specifically suit your property. We will take you through a journey from design and planning to the wow factor finish. With our design and planning services, everything is taken care of; so you can relax and enjoy the experience of creating your ultimate vision.
We have designed five options of storage to keep your wine securely stored. All designs work well together or on their own.
- To set off your wine room it’s nice to have a few open shelves for those attractive wine boxes and a solid timber top for a taster sample.
- The window display looks stylish if your wine cellar is next to another room, especially if you want to keep an eye on those special bottles.
- Our crossed wine box is ideal for keeping a box of wine together, with a stacking effect.
- Then end display is great for displaying your labels out through the glazed partitions.
- For more storage and a main feature, ladder wine racks provide a great look. They are nicely supported by the bespoke angled bearers.We think European Oak, with it’s beautiful character and nutty brown colour, is a perfect partner for your wine.
Walnut, for that darker more classic look works just as well. Whichever timber you choose we are happy to meet your specification. All finishes are available to suit your requirements; wax, oil or lacquer.
Watkinson wine rooms offer a bespoke design and manufacture service to suit your defined requirements.
Read what the Yorkshire Post has to say about our sister company here
For more information on wine cellars, visit our sister company Wine cellars of Yorkshire
Please contact us for more information.